Finding and growing your tribe is a two-way street.
Yes, I know that doesn’t make grammatical sense, but hear me out as I explain how this podcast is connecting me to people I’m excited about…and people who are excited about me too. I go through 13 questions that might help you suss out where your tribespeople are hiding too. A special thank you to Yumi Stynes, Kelly Glover, Lilly Wang and Rajesh Bhardwaj who shared a few thoughts after the VIVID Sydney event, “How to Make a Hit Podcast.”
The tribe is listening…
- What topic/idea/practice/thing do you really love?
- What’s your gift? (What are you good at?)
- What do you REALLY want to do?
- What’s a new/interesting way you can experiment with Q1. and Q2. together?
- What other things excite you?
- Who else loves what you do? (The thing in Q1.)
- Where do these people who love that thing hang out?
- Where DON’T they hang out? (Go exploring there too!)
- What can you learn from experimenting with Q4. that could help towards making Q3. possible/better?
- What can you teach through what you are learning about Q4.?
- Who would you like to start calling you unexpectedly?
- What things/bad habits/relationships do you need to let go of?
- Where might your tribespeople unexpectedly come from?
The 10 Most Downloaded Podcast Episodes on Two Words with Taku
- Episode 9 – Today’s Two Typos, Autocorrect and Pubic Speaking
- Episode 10 – OMG! My First Open Mic in Melbourne…and Singapore
- Episode 1 – 2017’s Two Words
- Episode 14 – Two Words with Melanie Joosten, Author of Berlin Syndrome
- Episode 13 – Confident Cover Letters and Effective Emails
- Episode 77 – Manners made me a Moth StorySLAM Champion in Melbourne
- Episode 12 – Two Words with Comedian Loyiso Gola in Melbourne
- Episode 11 – Book Review – ‘Show Your Work’ by Austin Kleon
- Episode 40 – JoYOLO Radio Story Chapter 1 (Full)
- Episode 2 – The Power of Templates + Technical Writing Intro